Friday 11 March 2011

Hiatus

I know I made a promise that I'd be so committed to my blog this time around. Sadly Uni work is killing me at the moment. So unless you want to hear about Henry III's piety as revealed by the Liberate Rolls (my dissertation title), you're going to wait until my exams are over :-( But I will be back!! I've entered myself into a half-marathon, so i'll definitely have a lot more to write about. With my ankle being pretty much out of action for this past month and the sheer amount of work that I have to wade through on a daily basis, my posts would've been a little dull.

But fear not!! I should be finished with Uni come May. Which, if i'm honest, completely terrifies me! I'll be a graduate *gulp*. However, I am SO looking forward to summer. Perhaps my last summer break! :( Well, we'll see about that I suppose. I still haven't completely decided what I'm going to do with my life. I've got a place at Law School, but now I'm just interviewing at law firms in the hopes of getting a training contract and sponsorship. Because without the moolah, there is no way I can afford to go. Hmmm...Although, to be honest, it wouldn't be completely disastrous were I to have a gap year. I think I could do with a bit of a break to 'find myself'. I'm still weighing up my options. And I have an AMAZING job to return to over the summer, which I LOVE - so at least I have SOME employment!

Anyway, we'll see what the future holds. I just need to get this University thing finished first.

I WILL be back! I have BIG plans for this little blog. Be excited!!

- B
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment